What you’ll need:
- iPad Air 2 or later updated to iPadOS 14.3 and the Fitness app installed.
- Apple TV HD or Apple TV 4K updated to tvOS 14.3 and the Fitness app installed.
To sign up for Apple Fitness+, go to the Fitness app on your iPhone and tap the Fitness+ tab.
Need to update your iPhone and Apple Watch?
Follow the steps below on your iPhone to get started:Go to Settings > General > Software Update
To update to the latest watchOS, follow the steps below on your iPhone:Open the Watch app on your iPhone > General > Software Update
Looking for the Fitness app for iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV?
- The Fitness app automatically appears on your iPhone after you first pair an Apple Watch, or when your iPhone is updated to iOS 16.
- The Fitness+ tab automatically appears in the Fitness app on your iPhone after you first pair an Apple Watch.
- The Fitness app automatically appears on your Apple TV when updated to tvOS 14.3.
- To use Apple Fitness+ on iPad, download the Fitness app from the App Store.